As one of NZs most reputable luxury car brands, they have their people at the centre of their decisions. They have a superb track record of internal promotions and providing the opportunity for professional development and growth for their employees.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, this role and team is responsible for the key tasks will include the following;
- Monthly & weekly management reporting & analysis
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the business to ensure accurate budgets & forecasts are set
- Cash flow overview & management
- Support the FX & interest rate hedging process
- Ad-hoc project work
To be considered for this role, you will be CA/CPA ideally with experience within the financial services sector in a similar position. Your written and verbal communication must be of highest quality due to senior level of your internal stakeholders/customers.
What’s in it for you…
This is an opportunity for you to work for one of NZ’s most desirable employers along with working with an impressive wider finance team. You will be challenged on a daily basis and your professional development will only be accelerated in this environment. Very generous package included with a luxury company car, life insurance, health insurance, and a competitive superannuation scheme.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reputable global business.
- High performing & collaborative team.
- Auckland CBD fringe location