Finance Business Partner – Manufacturing
- Successful multinational - additional opportunities across the group
- Immediate start
Our client is a highly regarded global FMCG/ Manufacturing organisation that is experiencing substantial growth in supplying both its domestic and international markets. Working as part of a dynamic finance team this is an opportunity to focus on adding value through commercial insights.
• Preparation and analysis of monthly results
• Providing commentary and presenting financial results to the senior leadership team
• Facilitate annual budgets and the quarterly forecasting process
• Break down and analyse fixed and variable costs
• Conduct “what ifs” to optimise business costs and efficiency options
• Walk the manufacturing floor to study the processes and people, identifying how they interact to understand cost drivers and identify improvement opportunities
• Developing a full understanding of the complete value chain to help influence and drive this throughout the organisation
• Business case modelling
• Ad hoc projects where requested
The successful candidate will be CA qualified (or equivalent), with a broad skill base across business partnering, management/ cost accounting and analysis. It’s essential that you have gained exposure to the commercial sector in a fast paced and complex organisation, and experience with SAP is highly advantageous.
You have strong business sense ensuring you communicate effectively with stakeholders, and you naturally look for ways to create efficiency in your work. If you are a ‘big picture’ finance business partner who gains satisfaction from enabling your stakeholders to understand the numbers, then apply now.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email email@example.com