Finance Business Partner
- A mix of business partnering, analysis and technical compliance
- Work for a business that truely makes a difference
- Develop models and frameworks across multiple portfolios
My client is a business that truely makes a difference to the community and lives of New Zealanders. They are based in central Auckland and close to motorway access. You will be joining a team lead by a passionate and impressive Finance Leader on a contract basis.
- Business partnering with the branch network to provide an effective and comprehensive analysis of current contracts
- Develop models in accordance with revenue recognition standards – IFRS 15
- Review Contract actual performance compared to the budget/forecast and make recommendations with new standards
- Partner with finance to ensure completed models are sufficient for future success
- Additional ad-hoc project work where needed
To be successful in this role you should have strong technical grounding, analytical skills and ability to partner with non-financial stakeholders. You will need to apply bigger picture thinking to the project and be able to work autonomously where needed.
This role requires an immediate start but for the right candidate could allow a window of 1-2 weeks where needed. Apply now to be considered for the position through the link provided or call Callum Davis on 09 976 8211 or email email@example.com.