Finance Business Partner
- External reporting to parent company
- Project performance, analysis and insights
- Temporary role whilst a permanent hire is sourced
My client is a global leader within their field. Their technology and operations underpin some of the key industries we rely on daily. As they have grown and diversified their new product range is in demand across the globe.
This is a unique role that keeps your finger on the pulse with financial reporting but flexes your business partnering capabilities even more so. You will be the go-to person for external reporting and ad hoc requests from the parent company. As well as partnering with key stakeholders locally and internationally.
- Detailed and high level reporting packs to the parent company
- Local reporting packs to key stakeholders within the group
- Planning and co-odrination for the year end audit
Manage key stakeholders across 50+ projects:
- Prepare and co-ordinate project performance reporting
- Provide detailed analysis and insights around key drivers, costs and opportunities
- Review, develop and maintain reporting templates
- Process improvement, ad-hoc request and tender reviews
If you are excited by this opportunity apply now through the link provided. This role requires an immediate start or the ability to get on board in at least 1-2 weeks.