They’re a market-leading organisation, viewed as the dominant player in their ever-expanding and evolving industry, with current growth into renewable energy and EV currently. With operations spanning all over NZ and with over 18 branches, the focus moving forward is on developing innovative ways to accelerate their growth whilst ensuring customers’ needs are continuously met. This is an exciting time to join a business who are going through period of mass transformation, driven from the top.
This is a newly created, end-to-end Finance Business Partner position reporting through to the Divisional CFO. The key areas of focus for this role are;
- Lead the development and maintenance of financial models, forecasts, and budgets.
- Provide insightful analysis and recommendations to drive strategic decision-making.
- Monitor financial performance against budget, identify variances, and recommend corrective actions.
- Create Power BI dashboards and/or other models to measure performance and key KPI’s
- Ensure Capex budget prepared is appropriate to meet the growth aspirations of each business unit
- Build strong partnerships across the business, taking the time to understand each business unit and their unique challenges and risks
- Maintain good relationships with all senior leaders and their teams
- Support business development activity, through the provision of robust financial models which are fit for purpose and other general financial support for business
To be considered for this position you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with experience working in large, complex organisations and with strong PowerBI skills. You must be highly analytical & commercially savvy with the communication & interpersonal skills to influence key stakeholders & to inspire your direct reports. Experience within a similar Group FP&A position will be highly advantageous.
What’s in it for you
This is an opportunity to work for one of NZ’s largest & recognisable businesses in a newly created position which you can shape & develop further, whilst working closely with the SLT.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email email@example.com
- Broad FP&A role with a strong commercial lense.
- Clear industry leader in their field going through huge growth.
- Penrose location.