Finance Director – Transformation
- Central location
- Long term contract with immediate start
- Circa $220 - $250K ballpark
An excellent opportunity for an experienced FC/ CFO with a strong track record in transformation to drive multiple finance initiatives across the business. Partnering with the CFO and liaising with divisional GM’s and the executive leadership team, this role requires a high calibre business partner with a combination of financial literacy and strong projects/ systems exposure.
- Lead the implementation of new GL and Payroll modules across NZ and Australian businesses
- Identify process improvement opportunities across existing budgeting, reporting and costing processes
- Support and improve decision making capabilities through implementing new reporting frameworks (Scorecards, Financial and Operational KPI’s, trend reporting etc.)
- Drive change and innovation projects that promote continuous improvement in the understanding and management of financial and non-financial reporting
- Provide thorough documentation on current business processes and recommend improvements.
- 10 years’ experience in financial and commercial leadership roles
- Direct experience in implementing new GL systems
- Demonstrated success navigating a business through change/ transformation
- Personal and communication skills to build relationships across the organisation and influence senior management
- Track record of ‘can do’, ‘roll up sleeves’ action and results orientation
Interim CFO – powered by Hunter Campbell
At Interim CFO, we provide full and part-time proven Finance leaders for short, medium and longer-term assignments. We partner with CFO’s who are experts within their fields, have demonstrated success across different business phases and can inject niche skills and industry knowledge at short notice.
To be considered for this position and express interest in being part of our interim CFO offering, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org