Iconic and diversified business spanning the Property, Retail and Service industries. With a brand and reputation that are synonymous with excellence, this is a rare opportunity to fast track your development and make a real impact across Financial reporting and Commercial projects.
Working as the 2IC alongside the CFO you will be groomed into a team leadership role. You will provide the detail required across various technical reports but also work in a commercial capacity to support various stakeholders and look for revenue and growth opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Timely and accurate preparation for all month-end and any associated reporting requirements
- Year-end statutory reporting requirements and a point of contact for audits
- Assist in preparation for budgets and forecasts
- Preparation and filing for all associated taxation requirements
- Rolling cashflow management and oversight of AP and AR
- Continuous systems and process improvement initiative
- Business partnering across multiple stakeholders
- Analysis of the numbers and operations for key insights into cost saving and growth opportunities
- Back up for payroll
- Ad hoc project work when required
- CA/CPA qualified, you will be a highly driven and accomplished finance professional with strong operations and commercial experience
- Strong technical reporting experience and reporting financials to key stakeholders
- Prior experience reviewing work and overseeing staff is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- A desire to be involved in the challenges of running a business that is known for excellence and growth
You will be a self-starter, proactive in your approach, capable of working cross-functionally. Not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into the detail you will be task focussed. This role will be molded into a true financial management function for the right candidate.
To be considered for the role apply now through SEEK.
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Mix of financial and commercial
- Various upcoming projects to be executed