Finance Manager – Part-Time
- Performance based role with flexibility
- Set up internal controls, reporting and efficencies
- Manage the audit and process and external relationships
After going through a recent amalgamation and acquisition this business is looking to make its mark within the FMCG industry. With strong financial backing and plans for growth its an exciting time to join the business.
This is a unique opportunity to use your highly developed financial skills to deliver results for the business. Your ability to plan, prioritise and optimise the performance of your role will be invaluable.
- Consolidation of monthly P&L, cash and balance sheet
- Compilation of the monthly management accounts and variance analysis
- Treasury management and oversight of the daily cashflow
- Assisting with the preparation and management of budgets
- Working with external auditors and leading the annual audit process
- Management of 1 direct report
This role will report directly into the NZ Head of Finance and will come with flexibility and autonomy in the role. There is a high likely hood of this going permanent for the right candidate.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Only candidates available immediately or on a short notice period will be reviewed.