- Established market leading brand with a reputation for excellence
- Significant finance team with a history of internal promotion & development
- South Auckland location
A highly successful NZ-owned manufacturing business, who is truly one of the pioneers and market leaders in their field and largest across Australasia. They are well-respected for their innovation, commercial success and award-winning products. A vacancy has now opened for an ambitious and diligent Financial Accountant to join the dynamic and supportive team. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will take responsibility for (but not limited to);
- Timely and accurate completion of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting
- P&L reporting for multiple profit centres
- Preparing the statutory accounts in an accurate and timely manner
- Work to tight timelines and ensure all deadlines are met
- Ad hoc projects and tasks to be specified by the Financial Controller
This is an excellent position for a technically strong accountant that is keen to apply their skill-set in a complex business. Ideally, you will be CA qualified (or equivalent) with hands-on financial reporting experience within a large business. As this role interfaces with various departments across the business, you’ll be interpersonally strong, capable of developing effective working relationships and working across the entire business. Exposure to SAP or other large ERP systems is desirable.
Opportunities like this do not present themselves often. You’ll be working in a high performing team where training and development is ingrained, as are prospects for internal promotion. If you’d like to get a fantastic brand on your CV, and feel up to the challenge, then apply today!
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email email@example.com