- 6 month contract - long term opportunity available
- Dynamic, high performing finance team
- Agile and rapidly growing Kiwi business with an international profile
This business has a truly global reach, operating in a rapidly growing industry with uncapped potential. With the foundations in place for success, the focus has shifted to hiring passionate individuals to get behind their vision and support the business with meaningful and accurate financial reporting. As this business is in a continued state of growth, you will take a supporting role in the development of robust reporting frameworks, ensuring the leadership team are receiving accurate and timely financial reporting.
Operating with a very flat organisational structure, you will report directly through to the Finance Manager, with visibility and exposure across the entire business. Your key internal customers will be everyone and anyone, with your key responsibilities being;
- Month end reporting, including meaningful insight into the financials
- Supporting the production of annual accounts
- Contribute to and assist in the development of robust management reporting processes
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Involvement in various projects and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Continuous improvement of accounting processes and systems
- Liaison with external auditors in respect of financial audits
This is an excellent position for a passionate and driven accountant who is keen to apply their skill-set in a highly complex, fast-paced environment. You will have learnt your trade in a big 4 or mid-tier CA environment. You’ll have an appreciation for the finer details, with the interpersonal skills to work cross functionally in a complex environment.
A 6-month contract with a very strong chance to go permanent. On offer is the opportunity to join a brand making a big name for itself internationally, as well as the chance to work alongside a very proven Manager who will encourage your professional development.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call Callum Davis on 021 246 6356 or you may wish to submit your resume by following the instructions below.