Financial Accountant – 3 month contract
- North Shore location
- Global complex business
- Financial Control and reporting focus
Our client is a multi-national business and a clear industry leader in their field. They are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their dynamic, fast-paced and positive team on an initial 3-4 month contract.
• Timely and accurate completion of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting
• P&L reporting for multiple profit centres
• Preparing the statutory accounts in an accurate and timely manner
• Work to tight timelines and ensure all deadlines are met
• Ad hoc projects and tasks to be specified by the Financial Controller
Ideally, you will be CA qualified (or equivalent), having started your career in a Big 4 or a mid-tier Chartered Accounting firm and then moved to industry, or have hands-on financial reporting experience within a listed or multinational business. You have a confident and engaging interpersonal style, and can build meaningful, professional relationships at every level of the business. Exposure to large ERP systems is desirable and strong technical accounting knowledge will be essential.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below or contacting Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Business Partner
Iconic NZ FMCG business – High performance culture – 3 – 6 month contract with longer term possibilities
Financial Planning, Reporting & Systems Lead
Join a successful global business, working closely with the CFO & Head of Commercial in a truly value add opportunity.