This organisation are leaders within their industry and have continued growth in their sights, with operations across ANZ. Headquartered in Auckland’s CBD, they’re a business with a focus on their people and are continually looking to develop their top performers.
This opportunity has been designed to support the daily functions and responsibilities of the wider finance team, to ensure accurate and relevant reporting. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Fixed Asset reporting incl. Capex & Opex
- Assist with month-end processes and journals.
- Ownership of monthly commission accrual and calculations.
- Manage internal stocktakes process from end to end.
- Ownership of lease accounting processes in accordance with NZ IFRS 16
- Prepare monthly general ledger reconciliations for allocated accounts
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecasts
- Provide input into budget and forecast cycles during the year.
- Assist with the financial year end and audit process.
You will be expected to excel in the core duties as well as continually look to identify process improvement efficiencies within existing tasks, and lead/coach team members to do the same.
To be considered for this position you will be a recently qualified accountant, preferably with experience in or exposure to the healthcare industry. You could be looking to make your first move from a professional services firm into industry OR you will be in a similar position looking for a step up and a new challenge.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email email@example.com
- Broad Financial Accountant position working with a high calibre team
- Impressive Group FC & CFO who will support development
- Multinational business based in Auckland CBD