Financial Accountant – Outsourced Finance Team
- Big 4 Firm / State owned Enterprise Client
- Interesting and varied work
- High performing, tight knit team
This is a great opportunity for a developing accountant with advanced excel skills, excellent analytical capability and the hunger for learning and development.
You will be working in a tight knit team providing an outsourced finance solution to an SOE client. This team provides all the functions of an in-house finance team.
In this role you will report to the Finance Manager.
You will be tertiary qualified with three years plus experience in a similar accounting role.
You don’t have to be an expert in everything as you will be learning in the role. What you do need a good understanding of financials, P&L’s and Balance Sheets, advanced Excel skills, an analytical mind and the ability to spot opportunities and ways to improve.
Some of the things you will get involved in include:
- Monthly management and Board reporting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Forecasting, budgeting and financial modelling
- Creating new systems in conjunction with external providers
A desire to learn and the ability to work to deadlines is critical.
This is a role that will evolve over time. There will be busy periods but also times when you have capacity to get involved in projects and a range of ad hoc work.
What’s in it for you?
– Commercial experience
– Big 4 training and opportunity
– Exposure to treasury and government
-Competitive remuneration and benefits
– A social and tight knit team
– A culture of excellence where individuality is valued, people are developed and opportunities are there for the taking.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Carleen Thomson on 021 887 436 or email email@example.com
Great opportunity to join a team that will support and develop your career in a way that is meaningful for you.
Senior Financial Accountant
Take your spot in a high performing finance team within a internationally recognised and rapidly growing Kiwi business.