Financial Accounting Manager
- Immediate start
- Central location
- Circa $60 - $65hr ballpark
Our client is a well established NZ business within the Financial Services industry. Currently experiencing substantial growth, this complex and fast-paced business has some great opportunities for an ambitious finance professional to progress their career in many directions.
This initial 3- 6 month contract role has oversight across several elements of the core accounting function and will include the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all financial processes operate efficiently and opportunities for process improvement are identified and implemented
- Ownership and responsibility for the output of the financial accounting team, ensuring activities are planned, coordinated and resourced appropriately
- Ensure AP function operates effectively and reporting and analysis is provided to cost centre managers
- Set and monitor KPIs
- Manage the audit relationship with support from your manager
- Pro-active management of the team to engage, upskill, mentor and develop a high-performance culture
- System improvement and implementation where necessary across the function to ensure efficiency
- Ad hoc project work as required by the senior leadership team and Board
You will be a high calibre finance professional with a strong accounting background and a hands-on approach. You will ideally be a CA/CPA qualified accountant from a Big 4 accounting firm (Or equivalent), a first-class communicator with the ability to manoeuvre at a fast pace within a changing environment. Experience within the Banking or Financial Services industry will be highly advantageous.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email email@example.com