- Provide analysis and insights to divisional leads
- Support budget preparation and upload
- Ownership of management reporting
Specialising in import and distribution, the company supplies products nationwide and are well-known for their commitment to the highest levels of product supply and customer service.
The purpose of the role is to offload the commercial support and management reporting function of the commercial manager. This will likely be for the next 3-6 months as they get pulled into various high-value projects.
- Deep dive analysis and decision support across multiple divisions
- Support the formulation of the annual budget, forecasts and upload
- Scenario modelling, reviewing the price and cost structure
- Ownership of the month-end management reporting
- Look for ways to improve reporting to provide better decision making
- Ad-hoc project support
You will ideally be a CA/CPA or equivalent qualified and have experience in a product-based industry. You will be very analytical, enjoy supporting management with commercial insights and have a proven track record doing so.
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered through Seek with an updated CV. Only applicants that are available immediately or within 1-2 weeks to start will be considered. For further details please call Callum Davis on 021 246 6356.
Are you ready to work for one of New Zealand’s leading businesses? This is a broad accountant position with exposure to the whole business.
Working for one of NZ’s largest banks, this is an opportunity to work for & alongside an impressive finance team in a senior, broad & varied role .