- Split between Finance & Marketing
- Supporting business pricing and strategic objectives
- Senior stakeholder engagement and opportunity to add value
My client is a leader in their field and continually put an emphasis on the team and culture of the organisation. Based in beautiful offices in Auckland Central they have created a new role to support Finance & Marketing.
- Undertaking financial and operational analysis of data to inform decision making
- Market and competitor analysis & developing models to track business trends
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process through maintenance of forecast models and review of system outputs to ensure accurate reporting
- Support and prepare strategic plans and initiatives
- Ad-hoc project work where needed
This is an exciting opportunity to grasp a newly created role and add value back to the business. You will be working in a high performing environment with a good social culture.
This is a temporary role that will require you to hit the ground running. For the right candidate, this role could go permanent.
To apply for this position please submit your CV in Word format through the link provided. For a confidential discussion or further information on the role call Callum Davis on 09 976 8211.