Financial Insights Analyst
- Opportunity to gain FMCG experience
- Act as a trusted business partner
- 12 month fixed term contract
A leading FMCG business with significant operations across NZ, Australia and the Pacific Region. They are the name behind many of NZ’s much-loved brands and have a well-deserved reputation for R&D and supplying new products to the market. Based centrally with public transport links and an abundance of parking options nearby.
A new role in the structure aimed at value add activity to the commercial function of the business.
- Analyse data, identifying opportunities and turn those into actionable insights and decision making
- Develop guidelines for selected areas of the portfolio
- Develop and maintain robust tools for price and promotional modelling
- Review performance post-implementation and report back on results
- Recommend appropriate changes to maximise growth and profitability
- Identify and implement opportunities for streamlining reporting frameworks and processes
- Ad-hoc project work as required
If you have come from a role where data drives informed decisions and you were integral in driving recommendations then this is the role for you. Profiles considered will have experience in a large, fast-paced and complex environment. FMCG experience is highly favorable but not a pre-requisite. Retail, Manufacturing or a product-based industry is desirable.
If this job is of interest then apply now through Seek to be considered. You will be immediately available or able to start a new role within the next 1-2 weeks.