Financial Intelligence Analyst
- Rapidly Growing Business in the Aviation Industry
- Impressive & High Performing Finance Team
- Exciting Work Culture - City Fringe Location - Free Parking
An organisation that prides itself on bringing innovation and high-tech solutions to support their customers in growing their businesses. Operating in the globally, the company is phenomenally successful, and with a sustainable business model and visionary leadership, it is well-positioned for further growth and ongoing success for years to come.
This role has an initial focus to support finance with developing & maintaining tailored reporting packs. You will then use those reports to support the business with value-ad, commercially focused information to help improve company-wide performance. The responsibilities include;
- Develop and maintain regular reporting to support all areas of the business
- Work with the Finance Team to develop a suite of tailored reports; costing, trend analysis, CAPEX, performance metrics
- Create user-friendly dashboards to showcase performance and KPI’s
- Design and build intelligent solutions
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate across the whole business to integrate systems. Ensuring the business is operating as effectively as possible.
You would have ideally executed similar projects working with finance in a complex organisation and/or come from a finance background:
- Sound knowledge of large ERP systems
- Advanced user in Microsoft reporting services and other reporting tools
- Advanced user of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- In-depth understanding of database management systems and online analytical processing
- Strong reporting and business intelligence platform experience
- Reporting architecture experience including report delivery methods, report re-usability, calendars and scheduling and ad-hoc reporting
- Experience with BI technologies is desirable
This truly is a unique opportunity, working for a unique organisation.
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Chris Cooper for a confidential discussion on 021 197 4491.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.
Assistant Accountant – 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Mid Jan 2019 start date with a company operating in the technology industry known for their excellent culture
A commercially focused position, with a key focus of adding value to improve performance, through effective analysis, reporting & business partnering