Financial & Management Accountant – Construction
- Impressive leadership team
- Boutique property business with a great company culture
- Financial reporting, commercial analysis and team management
This business is an extremely professional boutique property development and construction company.
This role will cover the cradle to grave of Finance; reporting, management accounts, project analysis, budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation of consolidated monthly and annual financial statements
- Analysis of project costing and WIP
- Ownership of the annual budget cycle
- Oversee the AP, AR and Credit Control responsibilities
- Continuous improvement of the financial systems and processes
- Lead, motivate and develop the small Finance team
What’s in it for you
You will benefit from working under an impressive leadership with the ultimate responsibility of the Finance function. Collegiate working culture with social clubs and a supportive environment.
(Ideally) CA/CPA Qualified with broad experience across all facets of finance and accounting, preferably with some exposure to Property/Construction.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email email@example.com
A newly created Finance Manager position; reporting directly into the CFO & leading a small finance team. Working for growing construction business
Commercial Accountant – 12 Month Maternity Cover
Comvita is a NZX listed Kiwi success story, with an extensive footprint throughout NZ, now looking for a Commercial Accountant to join the team!