Financial Planning, Reporting & Systems Lead
- Bay of Plenty - Paengaroa location.
- Hybrid role across Systems & Financial Analysis.
- Join one of NZ's most loved companies.
This NZX listed Kiwi success story, has an extensive footprint throughout New Zealand and has had phenomenal growth year on year. With further ambitious growth targets in place, the focus moving forward is on expansion locally and globally, with an emphasis on hiring staff who can operate effectively in a growing business. With a name associated with quality, their products are created from the most natural ingredients, to help benefit people’s lives.
We are looking for a Systems Accountant, with a strong technical accounting background, to join the vibrant team in the sunny Bay of Plenty.
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing and maintaining the financial forecasting and reporting systems and developing these systems to meet financial and business information requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Insights, your key responsibilities will include:
- Regular reporting and modelling development
- Development and maintenance of budget, forecasting and reporting applications
- Ownership of the Finance master data ensuring a consistent approach across domains
- Review and evaluate financial systems, procedures and policies to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Support the business by providing data analysis and data modelling techniques to add value to Finance Reports including areas such as balance sheet, cashflow, profit & loss and expense analysis
- Finance Lead for the assessment and implementation of current and new system software
- Develop and maintain integration between Finance systems and source data
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5 years’ experience in a technical accounting and systems role ideally gained in a large, complex business
- Ideally CA qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong data analysis, manipulation, modelling and graphing skills
- Demonstrated success partnering with the business
- Experience in system design or project implementation or continuous improvement of planning and/or reporting systems
- Technical experience in using ERP and/or business intelligence software
What’s in It for you?
This is a rare opportunity, based in Paengaroa (BOP), to work for a large, successful business who are continuing to grow from strength to strength. They have a flexible working policy as well as a culture with a collaborative, family feel to it. You will also be working as part of a tight-knit finance team for a manager who will empower you to take ownership of your role in order for you to succeed.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountant – 6 Month Contract
6 month contract with scope to be extended. Immediate start. $90,000 – $95,000 pro-rata
FP&A, Group FC, Group Reporting – PE backed tech business
We are looking to build a full project team in one of NZ’s largest tech businesses, currently in a rapid growth phase. 6-12 month contracts.