Financial Reporting Analyst
- Rapidly growing business with plenty of opportunities and projects
- Develop a suite of financial, management and cost reports
- Untouched data with open road map
My client is a business that prides itself on bringing innovation and high-tech solutions to support it’s customers in growing their businesses. The company is phenomenally successful, and with a sustainable business model and visionary leadership, it is well-positioned for further growth and ongoing success for years to come.
This is an ongoing contract expected to last at least 3/4 months with additional project opportunities likely to extend further.
This role has an initial focus to support finance with tailored reporting packs. You will then use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement financial reports and dashboards.
- Develop and maintain regular reporting using multiple sources of data to ensure collation and analysis effectively supports team outcomes
- Work with the Finance Team to develop a suite of tailored reports
- Set up process and accountabilities within the creation and reporting of data
- Use cases and analysis to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements for the finance team
- Design and build intelligent solutions – Both dynamic and static
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
You would have ideally executed similar projects working with finance in a complex organisation and/or come from a finance background:
- Strong/excellent skills in Microsoft reporting services and other reporting tools
- Strong/excellent skills of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Strong reporting and business intelligence platform experience
- Reporting architecture experience including report delivery methods, report reusability, calendars and scheduling and ad-hoc reporting
- Experience with BI technologies is desirable
How to Apply
Please submit your CV, in Word format, using the SEEK link. This role requires an immediate start. If you have any further questions or want a confidential discussion please call Callum Davis on 09 976 8211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global FMCG Business – Pricing and costing focus with internal stakeholder management on a 12 month fixed term
A commercially focused position, with a key focus of adding value to improve performance, through effective analysis, reporting & business partnering