Fixed Asset Accountant
- 6 to 9 months
- Immediate start
- Successful multinational
A true global powerhouse and market leader, this multinational business is continuing to grow its footprint in the Asia Pacific region by providing superior technology, products, and services. Due to a recent promotion, the need for further resources to support this major project has come about and our client now requires the expertise of an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join their dynamic, fast-paced, and positive team.
- Timely and accurate completion of Monthly financial reporting
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of a well-controlled fixed asset framework
- Maintain fixed asset data, asset classifications, and system controls
- Manage the monthly depreciation runs and the reconciliations to the general ledger
- Manage the asset revaluation processes including reviewing required Fixed Asset Register adjustments
- Provide regular written and verbal communication to project managers, project teams, and other fixed asset system, users
- Support the business and add value through the provision of advice, improvements, and direction in relation to fixed asset accounting
The ideal candidate will be an experienced CA Qualified Accountant with several years’ experience within a large corporate. You will be a technically focused Financial Accountant with a passion for detail and first-hand fixed assets exposure within a medium to large business. You will be systems savvy with advanced Excel skills, ideally with experience using SAP, HFM or a similar ERP system. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential and the ability to partner and influence stakeholders is paramount to be successful within this role.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org