An instantly recognisable NZX listed business that has an excellent working environment, located in the Auckland CBD. Moving offices to Mangere approx. December 2024.
As the Accountant you will support the finance team, with a particular focus in Fixed Assets, reporting into the Accounting Manager.
This is an initial fixed term contract for 12 months but may be extended long-term.
Duties will include:
- Run fixed assets register
- New asset finance
- Review payment runs
- Account reconciliation
- Assist with financial and management accounting
- Month end reporting
- Provide support to finance team
You will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- MS D365 experience would be beneficial
If you’re interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Nadia Macpherson 021 243 6485 (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Hunter Campbell for a confidential discussion.
- Initial full-time fixed term contract for 12 months
- Auckland CBD with flexible working supported
- Supportive team environment