A privately owned, instantly recognisable large healthcare business that is experiencing continued growth in its industry.
Working as part of the transformation team, this FP&A Lead role will partner with the senior leadership team to drive and enable commercial outcomes. This role will be extremely analytical, commercial and project focused with some of the key tasks including the following;
- Business partnering with key stakeholders to drive the transformation initiatives
- Budgeting & forecasting – develop detailed models to align business unit owners with financials
- Build reporting & analytics toolkit
- Develop & track KPIs
- Develop complex financial models to support projects e.g. pricing models, procurement models, cost to serve models etc.
- Rus analytics on customer data to gather insights
To be considered for this position you must possess a highly analytical and commercial skillset. You will come from an accounting or finance background and have experience in similar roles; FP&A, Finance Business Partner, Commercial ANalyst etc. You must be advanced when it comes to your analytical skills as well as being able to communicate, advise and act as an effective business partner to senior stakeholders.
Please note, this is an initial 12-month fixed-term contract, with a preferred start date as soon as possible and no later than mid/late January 2022.
What’s in it for you…
This is an opportunity to join a large, instantly recognisable business and work as part of a high-quality transformation team which will ultimately lead to the improvement of how the business runs.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broad, & varied analytical, commercial & project focused role
- Large, privately owned healthcare business
- 12 month fixed term contract - Auckland CBD