- Large, complex business
- High performing culture
- 50/50 split between FP&A and Commercial business partnering
They are one of NZ’s largest and most reputable businesses who distribute their products internationally and are known to have a great culture. With an instantly recognisable consumer brand and operations across the globe, they are one of NZ’s most desirable employers.
Working as part of a diverse and high performing finance team, this role will allow you to really add value through partnering with non-financial stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
• Annual business plan preparation
• Providing commentary and presenting financial results to the senior leadership team
• Quarterly board reporting
• Facilitate annual budgets and the quarterly forecasting process
• Management of consolidated reporting and targets with in each business unit
• Competitor analysis
• Business case modelling
• Building strong relationships as a trusted advisor across the business
• Ad-hoc queries and projects as required.
The successful candidate will ideally be a CA qualified Accountant with broad based skills across management accounting and analysis. It’s essential that you have gained exposure to the commercial sector in a fast paced and complex organisation, with a background specifically in Retail, Distribution, FMCG or similar highly advantageous.
You have a strong business sense ensuring you communicate effectively with stakeholders, and you naturally look for ways to create efficiency in your work. If you are a ‘big picture’ finance business partner who gains satisfaction from enabling your stakeholders to understand the numbers, then apply now.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Accountant – 15 Month Contract
15 month maternity contract working for a successful privately owned business, looking after over 40 projects across the APAC region.
Finance Business Partner
A broad position working as part of a high calibre finance team. Working for a innovative business in growth mode