This well-known services business is progressing through a period of change, with an emphasis on continuous improvement and creating efficiency in everything they do. Central to this focus is the development of a high-caliber finance team, which supports the business with analysis and insight – key ingredients to support effective decision making.
Working as part of a diverse and high-performing finance team, this role will allow you to really add value through partnering with non-financial stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
• Preparation and analysis of monthly results
• Providing commentary and presenting financial results to the senior leadership team
• Facilitate annual budgets and the quarterly forecasting process
• Management of consolidated reporting and targets within each business unit
• Assist with the preparation of monthly sales forecasting and KPI reporting
• Business case modeling
• Managing and mentoring a small team
The successful candidate will ideally be a CA qualified Accountant with broad based skills across management accounting and analysis. It’s essential that you have gained exposure to the commercial sector in a fast-paced and complex organisation, with a background specifically in services or similar highly advantageous.
You have a strong business sense ensuring you communicate effectively with stakeholders, and you naturally look for ways to create efficiency in your work. If you are a ‘big picture finance business partner who gains satisfaction from enabling your stakeholders to understand the numbers, then apply now.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below.
- Value add, business partnering position
- 6 month contract
- North Shore Location