With a significant and rapidly growing portfolio, this buy side entity is experiencing a period of sustained growth. Central to their growth ambitions is a shift to further direct investment, specifically investment into listed global equities. The investment team is comprised of seasoned individuals with track records of performance, both locally and internationally.
This opportunity will see you working in a close knit, collaborative investment team, within a very flat organisational structure.
As the Global Equities Analyst your core responsibilities include:
- Conduct fundamental research into, and analysis of, companies and sectors
- Identify, manage, and mitigate risk in line with best practice portfolio management
- Provide research and conclusions, including analysis of buy/sell opportunities and recommended actions
- Support and advise the investment committee, including strategy feedback and realignment
- Timely support to the wider investment team
- Ad hoc project work
This opportunity requires an investment professional with a refined research and analytical skill set. You will be experienced conducting in-depth research and analysis, including the development of financial models.
Applications are encouraged from candidates from buy-side / sell-side research, portfolio management, investment consulting, or investment banking. Tertiary qualified, a CFA or post graduate designation will be viewed as highly favourable.
Naturally inquisitive, you will display the courage to influence, push back and challenge, with a high degree of conviction.
Opportunities within buy side fund managers with a global orientation are few and far between. This position will suit candidates with enthusiasm and energy, who are passionate about global equities. If you’re seeking a career within buy side funds management, please contact Daniel Turner for a confidential discussion; Danielt@huntercampbell.co.nz / 021 193 0369
- Global equities
- Bottom up, fundamental approach - active stock selection
- Highly regarded investment team