Hunter Campbell is proud to be partnering with Sanford for this integral hire. Sanford (NZX) is one of New Zealand’s oldest companies and while it embraces its 100+ years of heritage, it is a pioneer of sustainability and innovation within the seafood industry.
One of New Zealand’s biggest exporters, Sanford delivers fresh and frozen produce to all corners of the globe.
The General Manager Commercial Finance is on the SLT and plays a key role in driving company performance by providing insightful commercial analysis to the Exec team. The role will lead a team of 23 and foster strategic relationships across sales, operations, marketing and NPD.
- Own the annual budgeting process, maintain an accurate rolling forecast, and play a key role in the strategic business planning
- Enhance performance reporting, insights and analysis to provide quicker, more accurate commercial decision making
- Continuous improvement and optimisation of the business’ Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes
- Lead, empower & develop the commercial finance team based across the 3 sites in NZ
- Support the ongoing MS Dynamics ERP Implementation and integrate the use of Power BI
- Financial modelling to provide insight on the feasibility and ROI of strategic capital projects
What’s in it for you
Unique opportunity to influence performance of one of New Zealand’s most recognisable companies. Sanford is in a period of positive transition and the General Manager Commercial Finance will have the opportunity to add immediate value around systems, insights and processes.
Chartered Accountant (CA) with experience leading sizeable teams and driving performance and commercial analysis in large organisations ($100m+).
Experience in Manufacturing, FMCG, Primary Industry or standard costing environments is essential, as is a solid understanding of ERP systems and Business Intelligence.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email email@example.com
- Senior Leadership role
- NZX listed Kiwi brand
- Manage multiple transformation projects