Part of a wider international FMCG group, this well-known Kiwi institution is a household known and is the business behind a number of much-loved New Zealand and international brands.
They run a multi-site operation and are highly regarded for their unerring commitment to the highest standards of product quality, customer service and customer delivery. Providing fresh food, the ability to operate accurately, and at pace, are essential and the hallmarks on which the company pride themselves on.
As the Group Accountant you will be responsible for supporting the Group Financial Controller, ensuring reporting deliverables are accurate and maintained across all entities, with focus on consolidation of financial information.
- Preparation of Group P&L, balance sheets and cashflow
- Monthly management accounting, board reporting and KPI analysis
- Annual budgeting and periodic forecasting
- Year end and half year statutory financial statements production with group consolidations
- Support the Group Financial Controller on accurate cash flow forecasting
CA/CPA Qualified with a good proficiency in excel and strong communication skills. Having worked in a similar Group role is advantageous as well possessing strong consolidation experience.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Katie Kelly on 021 418 585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global FMCG Business
- Supportive and high performing finance team
- Ellerslie location