A highly attractive opportunity exists for an immediately available accountant to join a large multinational business on a short-term basis. Your position is a 50/50 split of financial reporting and business partnering to key internal stakeholders. More specifically you will be responsible for;
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting, including consolidated reporting
- Treasury – manage daily cash balances and cashflow forecasting
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering with non-finance internal customers including analysis and insights reporting
- Continuous improvement of accounting processes and systems
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as required
This is a unique opportunity that will utilise both your financial reporting and advisory skill sets. Applications are invited from qualified accountants who are looking to apply their skill-set in a highly complex, global business setting. You will be recognised as a high performer and looking for an opportunity to make an impact.
You’ll be working in a high-performing team. With a real commitment to flexible working arrangements, an environment best described as collaborative, cohesive and open plan, where you’ll be interfacing with senior leaders on a daily basis. If you’d like to get a fantastic brand on your CV, and feel up to the challenge, please submit your resume by following the instructions below.
- Growing technology business
- High calibre finance team
- Mix of financial reporting and business partnering