- High Growth Business
- Aviation Industry
- Broad & Challenging Role
Due to a number of back to back successful years, this organisations reputation is building rapidly, and they are known a well recognised player within the aviation industry with ambitious growth plans for 2019/20 with several acquisitions and mergers in the pipeline.
The role is a newly created Group Accountant position which will work closely with the Group FC & Group CFO. You will have full ownership of the consolidated reporting and will also gain exposure to commercial & strategic projects to help with the growth of the business.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting, including consolidated reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering with non-finance internal customers including analysis and insights reporting
- Continuous improvement of accounting processes and systems
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as required
- Support with processes around mergers and acquisitions
To be suitable for this role, you will ideally be 2-3 years post qualified. This might be your first role out of a CA firm (big 4 preferred) or you may have already made the move into industry in a financial accounting type role and now looking for a step up into a broader and more commercially focused role.
You will be technically sound, comfortable with the latest IFRS standards and hopefully have some exposure to NZ tax.
This is a SME, so your personality is extremely important to the business. You must be personable, down to earth, happy to role your sleeves up and stuck into the detail when needed.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a business at very exciting time in its existence and help it achieve its growth goals.