- Global business with diverse customers.
- Critical role with great professional development.
- Auckland Central Location.
An exciting opportunity exists to join a complex global engineering and leasing business at a time of positive change. Selling products and services all around the globe and with world leading capabilities, this business has flown under the radar for many years.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
* Prepare monthly financial reports for the Group including overdue debtors report, capex report and FX.
* Daily cashflow management
* Preparation of management reports
* Co-ordination with banks and audit partners
* Maintaining consolidation adjustments, equity earning and ensuring business compliance
* Cash flow management
* Other adhoc duties
To be considered for this role you will be a fully qualified accountant (CA, CPA or equivalent) with several years’ experience working in end to end Accounting roles.
Alternatively, you could be currently working for one of the Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firms & looking to make your first move into industry.
You must be able to communicate effectively with non-finance stakeholders & have previous experience in making improvements to processes & systems.
Our client is a highly successful, multinational organization with a reputation for hiring, developing and promoting the best. There is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CA qualified Group/ Financial Accountant to join the team.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Finance Manager – Treasury Accounting
Team leadership role working for one of NZ’s largest, listed FMCG businesses. A superb foot in the door to a business with endless opportunities.
Chief Financial Officer
High profile, Executive level CFO opportunity with a strategic and growth orientated mandate