This large healthcare organisation has made impressive developments in its market in recent years. They are currently looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join their impressive finance team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you’ll play a pivotal role in maintaining the financial health and internal controls of the Group.
- Timely and accurate completion of Monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting.
- Consolidation of accounts across multiple entities.
- Preparing the statutory accounts in an accurate and timely manner
- Representing the company in dealings with auditors, tax agents and others external parties as required.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks to be specified by the Financial Controller.
- Partner with senior leadership to ensure plans are understood, allowing for budget and forecasts to be completed.
The ideal candidate will be CA qualified (or equivalent) with 3+ years’ experience in a large complex organisation, you will have previous consolidation experience and Power BI knowledge is advantageous.
This is an excellent position for a technically strong accountant that is keen to take a step-up, or someone looking to make the first move from Practice. If you are interested, please apply today or for more information contact Katie Kelly on 021 418 585 or email Katiek@huntercampbell.co.nz
- Ellerslie location
- Excellent opportunity for a First Mover from Practise
- $120,000 + benefits