Entrada Travel Group is a dynamic and growing Travel & Tourism business that connects people and places across Australia and New Zealand, delivering great journeys and providing amazing experiences.
Entrada operates NZ’s largest passenger transport network InterCity, major ferry crossings in Auckland and Queensland, and a range of diving and snorkelling experiences in the Great Barrier Reef.
Lead Entrada’s Australian and NZ finance functions ensuring robust financial and management reporting deliverables, budgeting, forecasting, tax, governance and commercial support:
- Ensure effective completion of monthly P&L production and analysis by finance team in NZ.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated balance sheet/P &L and balance sheet for the Group.
- Preparation of monthly Board reporting, including review of all finance team submissions
- Coordinate and lead the preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the finance team and business owners
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements for the Group
- Participate in tax planning and forecasting.
- Assist with Australian tax return and compliance process in conjunction with external advisors.
- Support the commercial operations of the business units and Group by effectively partnering with the business and providing effective insights that support decision making.
- Support the implementation of Microsoft D365.
What’s in it for you
Exciting opportunity to take ownership of an ANZ Finance function within an industry roaring back post-Covid. The Group Financial Controller will cover the end to end of the function, be a trusted partner to c-suite and the board and get involved in commercial projects.
CA Qualified with a strong technical grounding and extensive experience delivering financial reporting and accounting responsibilities in a medium to large organisation. Managerial experience highly advantageous and exposure to MS Dynamics 365 desirable.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent company culture and a flexible working approach
- Salary + bonus + benefits
- Reports into highly commercial CFO