Group FP&A Analyst
- Awarded business - EY Ten Companies to Watch; fourth in the 2018 Rising Stars
- High calibre analyst required to support global business growth
- North Shore Location; Excellent benefits including Health Insurance
Who is TSG?
Transaction Services Group (“TSG”) is the leading global provider of vertically integrated software and payments solutions to health & fitness and childcare centres. TSG was founded in New Zealand over two decades ago and has successfully grown through a combination of strong organic revenue growth and highly strategic acquisitions within existing and new markets. Today TSG is a truly global player, operating in 13 countries across Australasia, Europe, Asia and North America, with over 10,000 clients and 5 million end customers worldwide and processing over $5 billion in transactions annually. TSG has significant growth plans and is looking to treble the size of its business again over the next five years through leveraging its established market leadership and international expertise.
In 2018 TSG was recently recognised as one of the top ten fastest growing technology businesses in New Zealand at the TIN200 awards.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Analyst to join this global player in the competitive and highly lucrative tech industry. This role will add bandwidth to the group finance function and support their continued growth. Reporting through to the Head of Group Finance, Planning & Corporate Development, your will have the opportunity to work with the global Executive team, including the Group CEO and CFO.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Strategic Initiatives/M&A: identification and implementation of operating initiatives to improve business performance (including tracking & reporting); strategic projects that create value for the Group (innovation, special finance projects, M&A and integration support)
- Financial Planning: construction of budgets, owning the reforecast model, strategic plans and business cases, liquidity and covenant reporting, strategic development, M&A
- Analytics: Undertake analysis of commercial and operational performance to derive genuine insight; assess return on investment to support recommendations on capital expenditure and software development; be the finance representative in development of data warehouse and business intelligence tools to advance data analytics
- Business Partnership: Support all business functions in gaining financial understanding of their operations to drive the right decision making, financial and operational integration of acquisitions into the Group; Finance project work
- Build Relationships: Ability to build successful working relationships with people across all functions to get the job done!
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will either be experienced in advisory (Corporate Finance, Transactions Advisory, Consulting, Private Enterprise etc.), or within industry as a Finance or commercial analyst. We are targeting high performers who are technically proficient, with the interpersonal profile to partner with and support a broad range of stakeholders. Experience utilising advanced Excel functions is crucial. Importantly, you will have an inquisitive nature and confidence when communicating with key stakeholders.
What’s on offer?
Professional development: Opportunities exist for high performers – your hard work, commitment and contribution, will be rewarded with additional responsibility and development opportunities
Culture and working environment: working with a passionate and driven group who genuinely enjoy what they do, employees have fun, work hard and celebrate success
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Daniel Turner on 021 193 0369 or email email@example.com.