Group FP&A Manager
- Broad FP&A role with staff management
- Reporting into a seriously impressive HoF
- Working for an instantly recognisable business in the construction industry
They’re a market-leading organisation, viewed as the dominant player in their ever-expanding and evolving industry. With operations spanning the globe, the focus moving forward is on developing innovative ways to accelerate their growth whilst ensuring customers’ needs are continuously met.
This is a newly created, end-to-end FP&A Manager position reporting through to seriously impressive Head of Finance, leading a team of two direct reports. The key areas of focus for this role & focus are;
- Create, develop & own the planning & forecasting roadmaps & workstreams
- Lead CAPEX business case reviews & execution
- Drive all commercial analysis on business performance
- Communicate business performance to key stakeholders
- Promote continuous improvements across the business
- Develop & manage the businesses pricing strategy
- Lead, coach & mentor your team of two
To be considered for this position you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with experience working in large, complex organisations and preferably in a group or consolidation type position. You must be highly analytical & commercially savvy with the communication & interpersonal skills to influence key stakeholders & to inspire your direct reports. Experience within a similar Group FP&A position will be highly advantageous.
What’s in it for you
This is an opportunity to work for one of NZ’s largest, recognisable & desirable businesses in a newly created, leadership position which you can shape & develop with time whilst working very closely with a superb HoF.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email email@example.com