Head of Business Advisory
- High growth financial advice business
- Newly created role - Senior leadership position
- Auckland CBD location
With approximately 30 FTE’s and a client base of more than 1300, they’re a high growth financial advice business with a focus into the healthcare industry. After an unaffected 2020, they are expecting YoY growth with an aim to become one of the leading financial advice providers across ANZ.
Due to their continued growth, the business is in a position to in-house its business advisory function and have therefore created this role to design, deliver and execute all accounting and tax advice to their clients.
Reporting directly into the country manager and forming part of the senior leadership team, this role, function and team will grow with the business. Although your responsibilities will develop over time, initially your key tasks will include;
- Design & establish all policies & procedures for the division
- Set up all clients to ensure they receive the appropriate advice & support for all accounting, tax & BAS matters
- Overall responsibility for the commercial/financial performance of the division
- Financial & management reporting of the division to the group
- Establish strong relationships with clients. Understand & exceed their expectations
- Grow the function & team as the business requires you to do so
To be considered for this position you must be a fully qualified accountant with in-depth knowledge of NZ accounting and tax regulations/standards. You will ideally have worked within a large or mid-size accounting within their tax or BAS service line and have at least 2-3 years post qualification experience.
To succeed in this role, you will thrive with all client-facing and business development tasks, as well as being prepared to roll your sleeves in the initial stages to get stuck into the numbers. Long term this role will have a team reporting into it, therefore, you must be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
What’s in it for you…
This is an opportunity to join a high performing business who are about to launch into their next phase of growth. You will have the autonomy to design, implement and manage the function for the company to ensure it is set up to be successful and to deliver to expectations.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Financial Accountant
High performing, impressive wider finance team, looking for 2 Financial Accountants to join their growing team.
NZX listed powerhouse in the FMCG, Wholesale and Distribution space. Team of 25 in finance. Key Leadership role. Immediate start – 6 month contract