Head of Business Performance & Planning
- Focus on commercial strategy and commercial planning
- Part of the leadership team
- NZX listed business
This Manufacturing business is a true Kiwi success story which has seen exponential growth in the last 10 years. From humble beginnings in the South Island, they’re now a multi-billion dollar business with a global reach. The office has a fantastic working environment and at their core, a culture of sustainability.
Overall responsibility for business planning, forecasting and business partnering with senior leadership
- Design and implement financial strategy for the Group which supports the future direction of the business
- Ownership of the budgeting and business planning activities
- Build strategic partnerships with CEO and key exec stakeholders to advise on commercial decision making
- Ensure all commercial decisions are supported by data driven insight
- Provide leadership and coaching to a sizeable team
What’s in it for you
You will benefit from working under an impressive leadership team and be a part of a kiwi success story.
CA Qualified with a significant background (10+ years) in strategic finance roles within large, corporate organisations. Proven experience in driving business performance and partnering with Exec level stakeholders with the ability to advise and influence commercial decision making.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email email@example.com
A strategically focused, broad, value-ad Commercial Manager role reporting into a progressive & seriously impressive General Manager
Finance Director – Taranaki
Join a top class business producing a premium product and play a key role in the next phase of growth