Head of Financial Operations & Systems
- NZX Listed
- Sizeable team management
- Excellent culture
Global, NZX listed business with an enviable reputation in their field. After disrupting the industry 10 years ago, they have grown immeasurably and gained market share.
The company has a great culture, offers genuine work/life balance, and has made recent investment into its Systems.
Lead on the production of monthly management results, integrate the new SAP implementation, and maintain strong financial controls.
- Support the CFO in ensuring strong business and financial performance across the Group
- Ensure all financial management reports and delivered in a timely, efficient manner
- Lift and develop the capability of the team, implementing strong organisational design and clear pathways for progression
- Continuous improvement of financial operations, always looking for more efficient and robust ways and completing processes
- Partner with other key Finance stakeholders to ensure a smooth budgeting and forecasting process
- Own cost and expense management across the Group, identifying areas for saving
What’s in it for you
Opportunity to work in strategic, leadership capacity within a global kiwi success story.
CA Qualified with a significant background (15 years) in financial management roles. A strong people leader with the ability to lift and develop the capability of the team. An eye for continuous improvement of the month end process.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org