Head of FP&A – UK & Europe
- A large global tech business - backed by one of the worlds largest PE firms
- A key figure in the businesses senior leadership team
- A role focused around the businesses strategy & growth
With the backing of one of the world’s largest and most recognised PE firms, they are the fastest growing technology business in New Zealand. Operating on a global scale this company is growing aggressively through targeted M&A activity as well as organically. Their vision is to continue defining themselves as global leaders in their area of specialisation.
Working very closely with the locally based CCO, and reporting directly into the Director of FP&A based in New Zealand, this role will drive, develop and oversee all FP&A functions in the UK and Europe regions, which are key strategic growth areas for the group. These regions have already grown significantly over recent years, both organically and through acquisition. The region currently consists of multiple software and payment platforms. The key duties and deliverables will include (but are certainly not limited to);
- Play a key role in the delivery of strategic business initiatives
- Drive the delivery of all M&A business cases
- Own and lead FP&A integration of newly acquired entities
- Own and oversee annual budget and forecast processes
- Engage with senior commercial leadership to ensure commercial objectives and priorities are reflected appropriately
- Drive continuous improvement to processes and systems
- Preparation and presentation of results and business cases to key stakeholders
- Lead and manage a team of 4
To be considered for this position you must be a fully qualified senior finance professional with extensive FP&A leadership experience as well as a number of years managing medium-sized teams. You must have the energy and enthusiasm to be a key person in helping continue the businesses aggressive growth plans.
What’s in it for you
This is an opportunity to work for NZ’s fastest-growing technology businesses during a period of global expansion. You will be supported by an outstanding team of professionals to help you succeed in this role. This is the type of opportunity that will accelerate your career and professional development like no other.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Lee Marshall on 006421 774 388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org OR Chris Cooper on 006421 197 4491 or email@example.com
An exciting permanent opportunity based on the North Shore to join a growing company who have been operating in New Zealand for over 10 years.
Assistant Accountant – 6 month contract
Join a successful family owned manufacturing business on a six month contract