Highly successful international import business which focuses on the distribution of raw materials, chemicals, and ingredients. Over its 40+ year history, this privately owned company has developed a highly regarded reputation with clients and suppliers, through innovation and quality of service.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate senior finance leader who will influence long-term strategy for this high successful organisation. Be a true commercial partner to the senior leadership team. Operating across NZ and Australia with an expanding customer base, this is a newly created role and a chance to really make your mark on the business.
As a member of the senior leadership team, the purpose of this role is to provide insights through analysis and financial reporting, driving strategies to ensure improved profitability, coupled with strengthening of governance framework, managing cashflow and providing commercial leadership across the business.
- Leading a team to complete all financial reporting deliverables, and oversight across the Tax, Group Reporting, HR, Inventory, Accounts Payable and Receivable functions
- Deliver improved analysis, reporting to support commercial decision making
- Manage group banking and treasury function
- Manage group insurance and legal requirements
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process
- Commercial advisory to ensure all business projects are financially evaluated and effectively executed
- Overall responsibility for development and maintenance of Group IT systems
Core Competencies and Experience:
- 10-15 years’ experience in financial and commercial leadership roles
- Strong commercial acumen to understand core business model and levers
- Personal and communication skills to build relationships across the organisation and influence senior management
- Track record of ‘can do’, ‘roll up sleeves’ action and results orientation
- Systems and process improvement experience
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key leadership role
- Successful privately owned business
- Stable executive leadership team