Head of Strategy
- Leadership opportunity
- Excellent career progression & development opportunities
- Auckland city fringe location
A true global powerhouse and market leader, this multinational business is continuing to grow its footprint in Australasia by providing a superior range of diverse products, with a real commitment to innovation. An iconic name locally and internationally, this NZX listed business is looking to appoint a Head of Strategy to join their dynamic, fast-paced and high calibre Group Strategy & Performance team.
As the Head of Strategy, you will report through to the General Manager for Group Strategy, with responsibility for:
- Assisting the group executive team in the development of group strategy
- Lead the preparation of group and business unit strategy documents
- Prepare business case documents for board discussion
- Assist in the monitoring of business unit execution against five and ten year plans
- Create centre of excellence for strategic problem solving and exclusion
- Continuous improvement initiatives and the development of a world class strategy function
- Project related and ad-hoc tasks
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be:
- An experienced strategy executive
- An expert level of understanding of strategy principles and frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong business and commercial acumen
In addition, you will have a confident and engaging interpersonal style, experienced communicating with and supporting executive leaders in a large, complex corporate setting. You will have a naturally creative style that is able to drive insight and out of the box thinking.
This role requires a high calibre individual who is used to working alongside top class industry leaders. You will be at your best in high pressure and fast paced environments and your track record of success will be evident throughout your career. This position presents an opportunity to work for an iconic brand in a complex setting. As you interface with executive leaders, you will be presented with opportunities to build your own personal brand, with internal progression opportunities a very real possibility for high performers, as highlighted by multiple internal moves throughout their business.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Lee Marshall on 021774388 or Daniel Turner on 021 193 0369