Head of Supply Chain
- Pivotal role at an exciting time for the business
- Key member of the leadership team
- Dynamic 'can-do' company culture
A multi-national business with an impressive customer base and substantial (and organically growing) domestic and international markets. They are the market leader in New Zealand are highly regarded for their impressive range of luxury consumer products.
The business is focusing on growth and is now recruiting a Supply Chain Manager who will lead all supply chain activities and develop/improve processes, systems, procedures, and overall performance. Reporting to the CEO you will play a pivotal role and will play a key part in enabling the business to grow as they are enjoying considerable success in the growth of key overseas markets.
As the Head of Supply Chain you will be a key member of the Leadership Team and you will build strategy and capability across the Supply Chain function, taking responsibility for building and leading initiatives to enable the smooth running of multi-national operations across the brand portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver a commercially focused Supply Chain & Operations strategy in order to fulfill growth and service aspirations
- Lead Supply Chain, Procurement, and Master Data Management processes, working with stakeholders from multiple parts of the business to meet brand goals and targets
- Operate as part of a Leadership Team responsible for the strategy, P&L and day to day operations of the business
- Develop ways of working, ownership, and process
- Work with Finance, Sourcing, Category, Co-manufacturing partners and Regional teams to understand requirements and develop supply chain processes to optimise resources and reduce spend
- Drive continuous improvements to Supply Chain Operations, identifying opportunities to improve margin and volume, and ensuring product assurance and compliance
- Lead and support new projects to develop improvements across the product portfolio
- Build partnerships with internal and external partners, facilitating an effective demand-driven order and buy processes
- Coach, develop and mentor the Supply Chain & Operations Team to build capability in line with improvements and higher expectations across S&OP, Supply Chain, and Procurement.
A bit about you…
You will be a confident and energetic self-starter with a keen eye for detail and accuracy. You will have a genuine desire to add value to the business and will enjoy a hands-on role as you collaborate with multiple teams across the organisation, maintaining strong cultural awareness and sensitivity as you do so.
You will have a strong team-focus and be able to nurture, coach and manage your team effectively, displaying humility and resilience at all times. Solutions-driven and a competent problem solver, decision-making will be one of your key strengths and your ability to influence diverse stakeholders will be second to none.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience managing Supply Chain and operations with complex distribution processes and long lead times, within a Global or Head office environment
- High degree of commercial awareness, strategic and financial acumen, balanced with a dedicated service ethic
- Demonstrable people leadership skills and strong influencing skills with the ability to balance strategic and operational activities
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- A generous annual bonus scheme
- Access to training and development programs
- Scope to build and develop Supply Chain at a key stage of the company’s growth and development
- Career development and progression opportunities in a substantial business actively growing their procurement and wider commercial teams
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email email@example.com
Production Scheduler – career development role
Join a successful NZ manufacturing group where you will learn, develop and take on both operational and Continuous Improvement responsibility.
Supply Planning Manager
Supply Chain leadership role driving optimisation and Continuous Improvement in supply planning and inventory management.