HRIS Data Analyst
- Large scale project with wide exposure
- HR Systems implementation project
- Immediate start - $40 - $50/h depending on experience
Our client is a global multinational business looking for a Data Analyst to join a project team that is currently migrating & implementing a new HR system. This role will be key in the development and execution of the end-to-end data migration activities.
To be successful in this role you must be competent in meeting the requirements:
- Provide hands-on data acquisition and migration expertise
- Gather business requirements and translating them into technical specifications
- Contribute to project planning and provide recommendations
- Gather business and technical requirements and document
- Contribute to Data Asset solution design and outcomes
- Continuous Improvement process of current practices and processes
You will be an experienced Data Analyst and have experience working on a similar large scale project.
Apply now with a CV in Word format to be considered for the role. For a confidential discussion please call Callum Davis on 09 976 8211.