This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate CFO who will influence long-term strategy for this high growth organisation. Be a true commercial partner to the Executive leadership team and board. This is an entrepreneurial business with backing from a large parent who are investing heavily in taking the business to the next level.
You will make a material impact at a pivotal time in the company’s journey, providing insights through analysis and financial reporting, strengthening the governance framework, managing cashflow and developing strong banking relationships.
- Own the finance function
- Manage banking relationships
- Deliver improved analysis and reporting to support commercial decision making
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process
- Commercial advisory to ensure all business projects are financially evaluated and effectively executed
- Cashflow and risk management
- Manage the review of IT systems
Core Competencies and Experience:
- 10-15 years’ experience in financial and commercial leadership roles
- Strong commercial acumen to understand core business model and levers
- Personal and communication skills to build relationships across the organisation and influence senior management
- Track record of ‘can do’, ‘roll up sleeves’ action and results orientation
- Systems and process improvement experience
- Experience in a multi jurisdictional environment is advantageous
Interim CFO – powered by Hunter Campbell
At Interim CFO, we provide full and part-time proven Finance leaders for short, medium and longer-term assignments. We partner with CFO’s who are experts within their fields, have demonstrated success across different business phases and can inject niche skills and industry knowledge at short notice.
To be considered for this position and express interest in being part of our interim CFO offering, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initially 3 days a week, potential to increase as business grows
- Immediate start required
- CBD location/ potential for remote working