- Immediate start
- High growth SaaS business
- 6 month contract with long term potential
This high growth SaaS business has experienced rapid growth over the last 3-4 years and are set to continue both local and international expansion. They have an entrepreneurial leadership team and backing from a large parent who are investing heavily in taking the business to the next level.
As part of the Executive Leadership Team and reporting to the CEO, you will play a key role in the ongoing growth and success of this business. You will provide strategic and commercial advice and support to the business and work across many facets of the organisation, using your financial acumen and ability to add value.
Management and guidance of the finance team will also form a major part of this position. Your role will be responsible for statutory compliance and corporate governance as well as board engagement. You will be hands on in supporting and driving projects, systems and process improvements, managing your team and working with external and internal stakeholders.
As a sounding board to the CEO, you will use your depth of experience in commercial roles to add value and drive change and provide solutions and ideas for future growth.
Core Competencies and Experience:
- 10 years’ experience in financial and commercial leadership roles
- Demonstrated success navigating a business through growth
- Personal and communication skills to build relationships across the organisation and influence senior management
- Track record of ‘can do’, ‘roll up sleeves’ action and results orientation
- Systems and process improvement experience
- Experience in a technology business is advantageous
Interim CFO – powered by Hunter Campbell
At Interim CFO, we provide full and part-time proven Finance leaders for short, medium and longer-term assignments. We partner with CFO’s who are experts within their fields, have demonstrated success across different business phases and can inject niche skills and industry knowledge at short notice.
To be considered for this position and express interest in being part of our interim CFO offering, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email email@example.com