- SME business with an exciting change agenda
- Hands on role
- Hourly rate dependent on experience
This organisation is a successful family owned FMCG business on the verge of an exciting period of change. You will make a material impact at a pivotal time in the company’s journey, helping to influence the long term strategy and being a true commercial advisor to the CEO and senior leadership team.
- Leading all corporate finance activities including M&A, due diligence and investment activities
- Cashflow and risk management
- Commercial advisory to ensure all business projects are financially evaluated and effectively executed
- Directing the establishment of financial/accounting principles, policy, procedures and practices in line with legal and corporate requirements
- Building a best in class finance team fit to support the needs of a high growth, dynamic environment
- Drive and own the FP&A activity across the organisation
Core Competencies and Experience:
- 10 years’ experience in financial and commercial leadership roles
- Demonstrated success navigating a business through the acquisition or sale process
- Personal and communication skills to build relationships across the organisation and influence senior management
- Track record of ‘can do’, ‘roll up sleeves’ action and results orientation
- Systems and process improvement experience
- Experience in FMCG based organisations is advantageous
Interim CFO – powered by Hunter Campbell
At Interim CFO, we provide full and part-time proven Finance leaders for short, medium and longer-term assignments. We partner with CFO’s who are experts within their fields, have demonstrated success across different business phases and can inject niche skills and industry knowledge at short notice.
To be considered for this position and express interest in being part of our interim CFO offering, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email email@example.com
FP&A, Group FC, Group Reporting – PE backed tech business
We are looking to build a full project team in one of NZ’s largest tech businesses, currently in a rapid growth phase. 6-12 month contracts.
A broad Commercial Manager role, reporting into an impressive GM with a focus on strategy, business growth & driving financial performance.