- Establish Process Improvements
- Inventory Support
- 6 Month Contract
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known global equipment manufacturer of Material Handling Equipment. The New Zealand operation has a reputation of providing the markets premium product range and backs this up with a premium service ethic. The Head Office is based in Auckland with major branch locations throughout the country of which this position sits at their Head Office in East Tamaki. This organisation provides MHE equipment, fleet management and warehouse solutions to a large range of some of New Zealand’s most recognised businesses from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South.
- Assist with the reconciliation of inventory records
- Assist with establishing inventory process improvements
- Document inventory processes
- Order entry of equipment sales
- Support with equipment invoicing
- Strong communication skills who can work with multiple stakeholders
- Intermediate and above Excel skills
- ERP/MRP experience
- Confident decision-making skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Systematic, analytical and logical in solving problems and identifying opportunities for improvement
Demand Planner – 6-month contract
Join a successful NZ Food business where you will learn, develop and take on both operational and Continuous Improvement responsibility.