Inventory Controller – food manufacturing/FMCG sector
- Food manufacturing business.
- Ethical and sustainable focus.
- Growing business globally.
About the role:
Join a leading New Zealand owned and operated food manufacturer who needs the services of an experienced Inventory Manager. You will lead, manage and improve inventory planning across the New Zealand Business and manufacturing site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Inventory management, planning, and coordination – predominantly raw materials and packaging
- Develop and execute safety stock and replenishment strategies to achieve strategic KPIs
- Manage demand forecast and supply plans to achieve target inventory levels
- Manage stock across the wider supply chain network using ordering & tracking analytics
- Constantly strive to improve processes, always aiming to delight customers with industry-leading levels of product availability whilst optimising inventory stock turns
- Build strong relationships with suppliers to ensure outstanding product availability and supply chain efficiency targets are consistently achieved
- Supplier management
- Improve and develop/implement existing systems and procedures
You will be a confident ‘hands-on’ operator with practical experience in inventory and materials management. The environment is fast-paced and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities.
Happy to assume responsibility for transactional and operational aspects of work, you will also be looking to take on further responsibility and drive improvements across the NZ inventory management function.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning & Purchasing Lead
Lead demand planning, analysis & reporting for a successful NZ-owned wholesale business. Pivotal role and the opportunity to develop your experience.
Procurement Manager – are you ready to step up to a leadership role?
Managing WOOP’s procurement you will be responsible for delighting our customers by leading one of our most important functions – procurement!