- 6-month contract
- Hands-on inventory management and reconciliation
- Generous hourly rate plus holiday pay
Purpose of your role
To accurately replenish stock in an efficient and timely manner ensuring all demand is fulfilled first time and in full. To constantly monitor and review the flow of stock throughout ensuring that products are best placed for customer allocation while working within the agreed customer parameters for stockholding. To monitor each suppliers delivery and log all failures to supply. Set up review processes with suppliers to ensure improved service levels.
You will be joining a well-known FMCG business with a well-known and much-loved portfolio of New Zealand brands.
What will you be doing?
- Accurately replenish stock using target stock holding criteria within the Replenishment System
- Place purchase orders on external vendors to maintain target stock cover to meet customers service level
- Manage inventory and demonstrate cost efficiencies
- Communicate proactively to the Senior Planners and other teams on both potential stock shortages and excess stock risk
- Identify excess stock and execute remedial action
- Provide regular updates and reporting to the Senior Planners and key stakeholders across the business
- Stock reconciliation and master data management
You will be a confident ‘hands-on’ operator with some practical experience in inventory coordination and stock reconciliation. The environment is fast-paced and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities.
Happy to assume responsibility for transactional and operational aspects of work, you will also be looking to take on further responsibility and will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Category Specialist
An end-to-end supply chain management role with hands-on, operational, commercial and strategic responsibility.
Production Scheduler – career development role
Join a successful NZ manufacturing group where you will learn, develop and take on both operational and Continuous Improvement responsibility.