Inventory Network Specialist
- Global corporate business
- Value add and Continuous Improvement focus
- 6-month contract
A leading multi-national Technology business. They are stepping up their Supply Chain and Systems capability in their NZ operation.
As such they are looking to appoint an experienced Inventory Systems Specialist to identify areas for improvement and then to lead and implement positive change.
- Support the Commercial and Supply Chain teams during the process and system design phase, documenting current state
- Review and work with partners on processes and documentation
- Undertake analysis and document the current manual work and file uploads
- Prepare data file upload specification and interface requirements
- Interact with third parties on the ERP and Inventory management system changes
- Review, analyse, clean and reconcile inventory data
- Perform reconciliation of inventory data loads
- Prepare test cases and assist with the testing
What’s in it for you
Ideally, you will have some financial systems integration/deployment project experience and certainly, experience with SAP inventory management modules (or similar) systems would be advantageous.
You will benefit from flexible working hours and will have the opportunity to work autonomously, making key decisions to improve the operation and functionality of data management systems and SAP.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Katherine Biggelaar on 021 225 4735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org