- Experience working to inventory specific KPI's?
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of recognised ERP/MRP or WMS
This is an opportunity to join a well recognised and trusted brand operating across the country. With their new DC they are now looking to secure the services of an Inventory Supervisor. You’ll come with people management experience that you can call upon, working to KPI’s, coaching, mentoring and developing both individuals and the team culture.
To be successful in your application you will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of:
– Advanced analysis skills
– Management and accounting of SLOB stock
– Through proven methodologies to improve IRA
– Improve the physical distribution of inventory around NZ
– Overall reporting and visibility
– Experience working across multiple sites
You will need to have strong Excel skills and an experienced user of a major ERP or WMS. This role is pivotal to the flow of product from offshore and throughout the country. As a result, you need to have excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to build strong relationships.
This is an opportunity to join a company that places an emphasis on people, values and training. Apply now to register your interest, or to find out more call John Boyle on 021 737576.
Join a leading NZ business who is well-known for their high-growth, successful & innovative business model. Career opportunity in an exciting industry
Demand Planning Lead
Lead and develop end-to-end demand planning and S&OP. Progress your career with an industry leader.