- Ideally wanting to develop you people leadership skills
- Experience working to inventory specific KPI's?
- Working knowledge of recognised ERP/MRP or WMS
About the role:
Join a leading Australasian pharmaceutical business that needs the services of an Inventory Supervisor to lead, manage and improve visibility across their inventory in the warehouse. You will be responsible for updated SOP’s and developing the accuracy across regular cycle counts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the afternoon inventory team
- Develop and execute safety stock and replenishment strategies across the DC.
- Manage stock across DCs and the wider supply chain network using ordering & tracking analytics
- Constantly strive to improve processes and optimise inventory stock turns
- Build strong internal relationships with operational leaders in the business.
- Improve and develop/implement existing systems and procedures
- Experienced in the reduction of SLOB stock.
You will be a confident ‘hands-on’ operator with some practical experience in inventory. The environment is fast-paced and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities. The focus for this role is on the afternoon shift and the associated hours will be 3pm – 10.30pm Monday to Friday
Happy to assume responsibility for transactional and operational aspects of work, you will also be looking to take on further responsibility and drive improvements across the NZ inventory management function.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call John Boyle on 021 73 75 76 or email firstname.lastname@example.org