- Experience planning and scheduling devanning activities
- Experience dealing with large volume of inwards cargo
- Previous team leadership experience to call upon
This is an opportunity to join a well recognised and trusted brand operating across the country. With the development of their business structure, they are now looking to secure the services of an Inwards Supervisor. You’ll come with people leadership experience that you can call upon, working to KPI’s, developing both individuals and the team culture.
To be successful in your application you will be able to demonstrate experience of:
– Handling high volume containerised cargo.
– Managing multiple sites + 3pl relationship experience.
– Good planning/scheduling experience.
– Previous experience of managing/maintaining labour costs.
– Improve the physical distribution of cargo around NZ
This role is pivotal to the flow of product from offshore and throughout the country. As a result, you need to have excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to build strong relationships.
This is an opportunity to join a company that places an emphasis on people, values and training. Apply now to register your interest, or to find out more call John Boyle on 021 737576.
Join a rapidly expanding global business and help re-engineer the warehouse and distribution operation.
Logistics Services Manager
Drive Best Practice supply chain and customer delivery across all New Zealand Operations. Strategic and Continuous Improvement focus