Learning and Development Facilitator
- Initial 6-month fixed-term contract
- Global FMGC business
- Learning and development facilitator in the H&S space
You will be working for a leading international FMCG business with operations across the Asia-Pac region and beyond.
The culture of the business is professional, friendly and committed to Continuous Improvement and achieving the highest possible standards in operational efficiencies, quality, and customer delivery.
With a focus on improving the H&S culture in the business, a framework has been specifically developed for the commercial team.
This initial 6-month contract role would suit someone who is a fast learner, team player, confident in getting buy-in from stakeholders and presenting to groups of people. You will ideally have had some exposure to H&S as your knowledge in this would make it easier for you to deliver the new framework.
You will be primarily based in Parnell however there will be occasional off-site visits required.
- Ideally, you will come from a learning and development or H&S background
- Have an excellent set of communication skills
- Have the ability to influence and present to groups of individuals
- Ideally, you will be immediately available
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Katherine Biggelaar on 021 225 4735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org