About the company:
Our client is a global FMCG who operates in 80 countries across the globe. They have a number of well-known products on the supermarket shelves in both New Zealand and around the world.
About the role:
This role is an initial 3 month contract based in Avondale. It is a hybrid role sitting in the logistics team. This role will see you providing administrative/executive support to the Logistics Operations Manager as well as working through some AP and reporting on the customer service and logistics function/budget.
Working knowledge of the supply chain/logistics function would be highly advantageous.
Only applicants with experience on SAP will be considered for this role.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a global FMCG with lots of products available for taste testing
- Initial 3-month contract, potential to go perm
- Once trained in the position, enjoy having the flexibility to work from home 2 days a week
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Katherine Biggelaar on 021 225 4735 or email email@example.com
- Hybrid role in a FMCG logistics team. Immediate start
- Provide administrative/executive support to the head of logistics/ops
- Work on SAP to provide analytical insights/process some AP needs.