- Manage end-to-end import logistics and supply planning
- Family owned-retail business
- Mandarin & English Speaking is a must
Are you looking to join a business where you can enjoy working in a friendly, supportive work environment and take on responsibility for import logistics?
You will be working in a small team at the Head Office of a family-owned retail business with 30 branches across the North and South Island. You will be given responsibility and the opportunity to make a difference to improve customer delivery and overall supply chain performance.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, your main responsibilities will be to manage end-to-end import logistics and supply planning for finished goods into the NZ Distribution Centre.
Your key responsibilities will include, though not be limited to:
- Handling air and sea import shipments
- Dealing with customs entries
- Working in conjunction with suppliers and key internal stakeholders to ensure continuous and reliable supply chain performance
- Liaising with external 3PL’s to arrange transport of cleared goods
- Place bookings with third-party logistics providers (3PL)
- Receive and check booking confirmations
- Confirm bookings with retail branches
- Issuing instructions to the suppliers (3PL’s)
- Track shipments until delivery and report bottlenecks
- Manage and/or coordinate all relevant clearance & shipping documentation, ensuring it is issued in accordance with all requirements
What’s on offer
Mandarin and English speaking, you are an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator with demonstrable hands-on experience in managing 3PL relationships and working with shipping agents to organise and coordinate the import of goods to NZ.
You will be offered the opportunity to learn and develop your skills from an experienced team and manage an end-to-end import logistics process for key product categories.
The company culture is collaborative and you will benefit from working in an environment where you will be offered training and support so you can grow both personally and professionally.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Katherine Biggelaar on 021 225 4735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Outbound Manager – Logistics
A chance to join a busy 3PL environment as their Outbound Manager. Days are never dull at this distribution centre. Career progression available.
Senior Supply Chain Manager
Lead all supply chain activities and projects for a high growth technology business in what is a new role within the business.