Logistics/Customer Services Coordinator
- Temporary position - likely 4 - 8 weeks
- Paraparaumu location
- Friendly, welcoming team environment
Logistics & Customer Service Hero required for a highly successful manufacturing business in Paraparaumu.
You will be part of a small friendly and highly motivated team responsible for everything from order processing through to deliveries to the customers.
You will join the team to cover the as Logistics/Customer Service Coordinator while the business recruit for the position on a permanent basis.
You will be dealing with taking orders from customers, through to arranging delivery for wholesale and retail businesses nationwide.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Inbound and outbound calls to customers to take orders (no sales involved)
- Processing orders
- Arranging deliveries
- Arranging and coordinating local and national freight
- Liaising with suppliers
- Liaising with customers
- Updating product files
- Preparing and checking purchase orders, invoices, etc
- Using MYOB
- Being a team player
The position requires you to start at short notice and is expected to last in the region of 4-6 weeks. The hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
For more information please apply online or email email@example.com