The business is driving a Continuous Improvement and Optimisation program and is investing in improving technology, systems, processes and the capability of their people.
They have been having significant growth and the team all remained on 100% of their salaries throughout COVID-19 and they have had incredibly low turnover across the business.
You will drive best practice across both warehousing and logistics operations, operating under GMP/FDA/MPI and Health and Safety Regulations. You will have direct responsibility for a team of 2 and will be required to work collaboratively with the Supply Chain team as well as engage regularly with the broader cross functional teams.
The business is a growing and innovative company, and this role will grow and expand with the business.
- Oversee all outbound orders and management of inbound stock
- Manage transport providers and review all 3PL agreements on an annual basis
- Fortnightly distribution replenishment planning
- Managing shipment files and invoicing logistics activities
- Export documentation with overseas stakeholders
- Warehouse capacity planning and manage stock rotation
- Budgeting and managing service agreements
- Key focus on Health & Safety
- Extensive experience in a warehouse environment
- Strong numerical skills
- Forklift and current drivers license
- Ability to build small high performing teams
- Strong communicator and can remain calm and measured under pressure
- Ability to manage constructive relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experienced with IT and ERP systems
- Self-motivated, administratively proficient, accurate and well organised
- Hobsonville location
- Leadership role
- New warehouse and growing business