- Support senior leaders and the Executive team on a steady flow of transactions
- Financial modelling and research through to pitch books
- Make the jump from big 4 or I.B to an in-house corporate capacity
Since inception, this New Zealand corporate has maintained its rapid growth and dominance of the local landscape, through innovative strategies and diversification of their service offering. With a history of excellence and a track record of attracting the best talent in the market, this corporate can offer a clear path of progression with professional development opportunities for exceptional performers.
A rare and unique opportunity has arisen; reporting directly to the Head of M&A, this role provides support to senior leaders on various initiatives including M&A and significant CAPEX projects, with responsibilities including;
- Buy side due diligence, including in-depth financial models through to pitch books
- Continual competitor and industry analysis, including recommended strategic actions
- Preparation and review of key deliverables including reports and presentations with stakeholders
- Decision support – servicing senior leaders including Executives
- Robust analysis, insights and recommendations around the market
- Strategic projects across the business
Ideally, you will be working towards a professional qualification (CFA level l or ll preferred), and a background in corporate finance or investment banking. Technically competent, you will be comfortable building complex financial models and conducting in depth financial research and associated analysis. As an Advisory position, you will interface with and support a number of key internal customers – therefore, your ability to excel in front of senior leaders will be a key skill of yours.
This is a genuine opportunity for an ambitious analyst looking to step up and play an integral role driving this leading corporate forward. You will gain exposure to senior leaders, providing an opportunity to build your own personal brand, whilst working for a business which rewards hard work and ambition.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call Daniel Turner on 021 193 0369 or you may wish to submit your resume by following the instructions below.
Investment Operations Analyst
An opportunity to join a market leader with an international reputation for excellence