- Opportunity to develop people management
- Hands on maintenance team leadership
- Experience within food or pharma manufacturing environment
As an established manufacturing business, they’re continuing to grow at a rapid rate and this growth requires expansion of existing manufacturing capability and ongoing maintenance of the current plant.
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Team Leader who will report to the Production Manager. This is a hands-on leadership role with a couple of direct reports. Responsibilities will encompass the safe, efficient and cost-effective management of the maintenance function for the manufacturing site. With an on-going approach to continuous improvement.
Ideally, you’ll tick a number of the following;
- Hold an NZ recognised engineering qualification
- Ideally a 4+ years maintenance engineering experience.
- Exposure to Lean manufacturing
- Experience of leadership and development of teams
- Exposure to implementation of total preventative maintenance planning and the required quality documentation.
Apply below or call John Boyle on 021 737576 for a confidential chat.